Part of my job is to research a brand’s return on investment, assessing whether their clothing is a good value.
I recently researched StyleWe They advertise everywhere: I’ve especially noticed their frequent ads on Facebook and Instagram. I love some of their designs they post.
- I felt the pricing was HIGH.
- I had a difficult time with their website accepting my credit card payment (it also kept losing my shopping cart, which was very irritating).
- The shipment time is very slow. In fact, I ordered on December 13 and I’m still waiting on a dress after one month.
- The quality of the merchandise: for the most part, very good (but the first two shirts I received were that scratchy poly/rayon blend I hate -cheap! The buttons on the red blouse – even cheaper!). And look what I was going to pay for what I could find on Aliexpress for about $5.00: $64.60. Ouch.
- The designs are original and unlike any you’d see in a retail clothing store.
- I liked that they weren’t trendy: most of their styles were timeless and unique.
- I felt the garments were true to size (but I based purchases off my measurements).
- I think because this is an Asian company, the sweater dresses I purchased were 2″ too short. I can still wear them, but with very tall boots and tights.
- The packaging inside was of good quality: individually locked bags, fancy receipt holder on good card stock….
Customer service was excellent. I complained immediately about the first two shirts’ quality via email and got an immediate response and follow up. StyleWe said they’d issue a full refund on the tops.
It’s worth giving a try. I kept 85% of my purchase and am pleased. Overall, definitely worth the wait on the shipment, but I do wish their prices were lower. I would try them again if something catches my eye (my favorite two purchases are the green “Gucci-ish” lace dress and my “Gucci-ish” matching sweater and sweater skirt).