- Your Best Colors
- Dressing for Your Body Type
- Frugal Online Shopping
- Frugal Local Shopping
- Closet Editing
- Building a Wardrobe
- Events, Parties, Workshops, and Seminars
- Store at 552 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka (back by the Blow-dry Boutique)
Need some fashion help? A makeover? A closet edit? A skin care routine? A unique gift for someone? Nancy’s here to help. Whether you are switching careers, losing weight, or just need an update, Nancy will find solutions for you. Nancy loves working with people and wants to assist women in finding their personal best…for much, much less.
In addition, Nancy is a purveyor of vintage which you can shop in her online store: you’ll find fun one-of-kind items including costume and fine jewelry, purses, coats, and accessories. Check back frequently for updated items.
Nancy has always been interested in fashion: she has been dressing Barbies, going to garage sales and flea markets for fashion finds, and playing in her own closet of clothes since she was little (her end goal is to one day design her own clothing line). Now with two children, she needed a flexible, yet fun, career. After receiving a Color Analysis as a gift, she knew this was what she wanted to do! She feels all women should know their best colors and body type to help them feel the most confident: this is a rite of passage for EVERY woman.
Nancy is a former junior high science teacher with a Masters in Technology, and former director of training with Discovery Communications.
Nancy is certified through Color Me Beautiful as well as Ryder Makeup Labs. She will take care of your fashion, skin, and makeup needs through her services and products (see “Services” tab on Home page menu for details).
Follow her for fashion tips, tricks, sales, and other women’s frugal fashion finds:
- Click here for her blog. Click any social media icon on the bottom of each page.
- On Instagram, she follows OTHERS’ frugal fashion street looks around town.
- Her Facebook “North Shore Frugal Fashion Finders” group shares steals and deals (request to join to get insider information on: sample sales, local store closing notifications, upcoming events, & more….);
- Pinterest has several boards dedicated to body shape dressing, “Best Of” boards such as online shopping sites, building a work wardrobe, etc.
Giving Back: Nancy helps the Junior League with their Evanston thrift store by styling women returning to work at the organization’s annual Fitting Futures event.
She hopes you will have her help on your personalized journey to looking and feeling confident. Services are listed on the left side of this page and details to each service are found under the “Services” tab.